Starting this September, the Hrayr Maroukhian Foundation is launching the “Public Lecture Series” educational program of political science and politics. The purpose of this educational program is to deepen the knowledge and skills of young people interested in politics, as well as to present Armenia’s domestic and foreign political agenda.
Through the format of public lectures, the free-of-charge two-month series aim at providing basic knowledge on modern political issues pertaining to Armenia and Armenians thus helping the young generation get involved in the process of forming the national political agenda and enhancing their knowledge of politics.
The program includes:
- Lectures on current political issues related to Armenia,
- Discussions on identified issues, proposing solutions.
The program is evolved around the following themes:
- Armenia in the contemporary world,
- The contemporary issues and future tasks of the state-building process,
- The Armenian political thinking on the future of the Armenians,
- The Armenian diaspora: past, present and prospects.
Additional themes will also be discussed; relative announcements will be made during the courses.
The lecturers are well-known civic and political activists, scientists and experts from both Armenia and the diaspora.
The first round of lectures will last eight weeks, and they will be held every two days on a weekly basis.
Each lecture will last two hours (18:30-20:30).
Upon completion of the lectures participants will be presented with a certificate.
To fill the application click here.